Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Time

So this is my first time blogging and I am hoping to get off to a good start, but please bear with me and if you have any suggestions I will happily take them.

I am going to start out with a little bit about myself and what my objectives are for this website. So here is goes...

My name is Becky, I live in the Dayton area and have a four year old son that rules the world just like all kids his age. I am a single mom and things are getting tough out there so I started exploring additional options to save money. I got into couponing and realized how much money I could save. I was always in awe of the ladies that walked away paying nothing or almost nothing at the store. So I started researching and started making a spreadsheet every week that told me what to buy where.. but only the ones at the cheapest prices that way I could stock up but not be distracted by minor sales. I started to email it to my friends so they could save also and then it just snowballed from there. I am hoping this site makes it a bit easier for people and maybe help others that I don't even know. So good luck and let me know if you have any feedback!
Becky

P.S. Thanks for coming up with the name Ann! It is a lot better than CB or CW!

No comments:

Post a Comment